Try a class for free before you sign up
Consider this a test drive before you buy. There are enough variables in the mix and you want to know if this is the right program for you.
Also know that if my classes aren’t a good match for you, that you won’t get badgered with endless phone calls and emails to buy my stuff.
We’ve all had that done to us where we did a free trial, got on a list, and they just wouldn’t stop hounding us. I won’t do that to you.
Here’s how to get started
- Email me (Charlie) at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free trial class
- You’ll get a confirmation email with a waiver attached (please fill that out and bring it with you)
- If you have any injuries or limitations, then we can schedule a time to go over how to work around them prior to taking your first class.
- Show up for class ready to work out.
How to pay
Everyone pays at the beginning of the month in order to keep things simple. If you try a class and it’s not in that first week then I’ll prorate the rest of the month based on which package you want ($100 to train 3 x per week, $75 to train 2 x per week), and then you can get on a regular schedule.
- Credit Card. I use Square. Bring in your card and swipe it just like you would for any other transaction
- Check. Please make checks payable to 513FIT
It’s never going to be easier to get started than it is right now. Let’s get going!